Well we are almost at WWDC were Apple is rumored to be gearing up introduction of some products, and updates on other’s. First off this will be the order of events for me…
· First, talk about sales, stocks, etc. (As usual)
· Then, Snow Leopard
· AppStore and 3.0
· Next gen iPhone
· Steve Jobs make a surprise visit!
Ok, maybe not that last part. But I can still dream right? Let’s do this by categories, shall we?
This is Apples new OS which is mostly under the hood changes instead of User Interface (UI) changes. However, I do think that the rumored “Marble” theme is true. Mac’s in my eyes need to be more customizable, that is somewhere were Windows 7 and (dare I say it) Vista beat OSX. This new OS will just offer speed and better compatibility. And bug fixes. I don’t think Apple should charge as much as OSX Leopard due to the fact it’s just under the hood changes.
Tablet or netbook
Next gen iPhone (iPhone Pro, iPhone Video, or iPhone 2009)
This will happen for sure in June maybe not in WWDC. Due to the fact that Steve Jobs is rumored to comeback and introduce a product later on in June. I have no clue. But I know the iPhone 3G won’t make it through June. What do I expect in this iPhone.
· Hardware changes (Magnetometer, Better 3G, Fast processor, more RAM, and more memory up to 32GB.)
· iChat Camera? I think it will happen. If and only if the rumor of the headset peace is moved to the top. Why would Apple want to do that for no reason? They did it to make space for the front facing camera! Without having it interfere with the sensors.
· Matte finish. For sure!
· Only in white and black. 16GB and 32GB. Though I think they will keep the current 8GB iPhone 3G and sell it for $99.
· iChat and iMovie I don’t think so. Unless theres and front facing camera. But iMovie is probably true.
· Yes! It will record video.
Well, those are my predictions. I would really like to know what you think!